Wednesday 7 March 2012

Selamat Hari Wanita

Image courtesy to Mr Google
Saya sempat membelek The Star hari ini. Rupanya hari ini adalah Women' Day...:) Sebagai menghargai wanita, for the next 10 days akan menyiarkan jawapan-jawapan dari wanita-wanita yang terpilih. It's not a contest k.
Woman, as we also know always give priority, always sacrifice etc. So this time The Star want women to think of themselves first. Anda hanya perlu jawab soalan-soalan berikut dan email kan pada The Star (star.women@thestart.com.my):-

1. What makes me you happy?
2. What is most important to you now?
3. What was most important to you 10 years ago?
4. What is on top of your bucket (wish) list?
5. I want...

Sertakan sekali nama penuh, no IC & telefon.

And my spontaneous answers are:-
1. Family
2. Family
3. Career - masa tu belum graduate so terfikir nak habiskan study and get job to help my family (again, family comes first)
4. become a full time house wife so that i can raise my kids on my own
5. books, books and books .. and a part time biz so that i can be at home with my kind

Tengok, semua pasal family kan.. nak buat macam mana, memang saya macam tu. Family is everything to me except Allah. And I am so thankful to Him for granting me with my beloved family. Another thing that I wish that I could keep at best is health. This is often neglected by many.. So, women Happy Women's Day. You are special, not only today but every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment